Virtual Reality Viewer
Use this headset adapter to convert your compatible Android or Apple iOS phone into a virtual reality player. Use a Google Cardboard compatible app and move your head all around to simulate VR.
- VR viewer
Virtual reality (VR) programs are graphics intensive. Smartphone batteries may drain quickly. Make sure the smartphone is inserted correctly, securely. Center the smartphone in the device for the best viewing experience.
- Prolonged use may cause fatigue. Use moderately.
- Take frequent breaks.
- Use in a safe environment.
- Stop using if you lose balance, become nauseous, or otherwise ill.
- Do not use it while standing up.
- Do not use while driving a vehicle
- Do not use it while playing sports.
- Use indoors. Do not expose the device and inserted smartphone to high temperatures.
- Take your smartphone out of the viewer after use.
All Library of Things items must be picked up and returned to the Ask Us Desk for Adult Services staff to process. Do not place Library of Things items in the parking lot or lobby drop box. Do not return these items to the Checkout desk.