Government SitesSee also Government & Politics -- Lincolnwood Community
- Lincolnwood Village Hall
- City of Chicago
City of Chicago's official government website.
- Government & Social Services from Chicago Public Library
- Cook County Assessor's Office
- Cook County Clerk's Office
Vital records, election information, real estate & tax services, ethic & campaign disclosures, and county board proceedings.
- Niles Township Government
- Circuit Breaker -- Illinois Department on Aging
- Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation
- Illinois General Assembly
Legislative materials and information.
- Illinois Secretary of State
State of Illinois' official website. Information on education, legislature, tourism, plus links to communities and to kids' pages with facts on Illinois.
- Tax Forms -- Illinois Department of Revenue
- Core Documents of U.S. Democracy
The Constitution of United States, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence, Gettysburg Address, Supreme Court Decisions, etc.
Forms published by the federal government.
- Thomas (legislative information made available by the Library of Congress)
Visit Congress.gov a new site now in beta testing that will replace Thomas in 1214. The site is accessible on mobile devices. Live and archived videos of floor debates are available. Also available are biographical data of members of Congress and information on the bills they have introduced.
Official site for U.S. government information.