|CDs (Compact Discs)||x|
|All Lincolnwood Library materials are holdable.
Cardholders will be notified by email or phone when items are available.
Revised policy effective 11/1/12.
| * DVDs limited to 5 per checkout.
**Games limited to 3 per checkout and loaned to Lincolnwood cardholders only.
Revised policy effective 12/1/11.
|Borrowing limits on patrons with cards from libraries outside of the RAILS (Reaching Across Illinois Library System) [GPGLU: Section III] Up to three (3) items per card holder per visit.
Approved by the Lincolnwood Library Board of Trustees 11/17/11. Effective 12/1/11.
- Material can be renewed twice if no holds exist. (Revised policy effective 11/1/12).
- Renewals can be done from home through the library's
- Phone renewals on Lincolnwood Library titles:
- Mon - Thurs 9 am - 9 pm
- Fri 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sat 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sun* 12:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Please have your library card available when calling to renew items.
- Phone 847-677-5277
* Library is closed Sundays from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
- Vacation loans available from the three-week collection of non new materials. Loan period limit is 6 weeks.
- Inquire at the circulation desk.